- Room Reservations:
- Make your hotel reservations now! Conference rate $53-$153 depending on length of stay and room location. Book no later than September 16, 2016 to get the special conference rate. To make your reservations book online here at PASSKEY
- In addition to your room rate, a daily Resort Fee of $21.00 plus the current Clark County room tax of 12% (subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth in Passkey.This fee includes:
- In-room Wireless High Speed Internet Service
- Fitness Center Access (for guest’s 18 years and over)
- Complimentary printing of your boarding pass at the Mail/Information Desk
- Unlimited Toll-free/local calls
- Mobility impaired travelers should check out this link: http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/referenceguide-transportationdetail.cfm?transportid=55
- Welcome MEET and GREET is 5-7, with late registration continuing until 7 PM
- Registration begins at noon on Friday, October 7, 2016 until 5 pm.
- Beginning on July 15, 2016, Home Dialyzors United’s conference attendees will receive a discount and bonus Rapid Reward points from Southwest Airlines through our SWABIZ® account. Southwest Airlines is offering an 8% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares and a 2% discount off select Wanna Get Away® fares for travel to and from the conference. Book your travel between July 15, 2016 and September 21, 2016 to take advantage of the discounted rates. Discounts are available for travel October 5, 2016 through October 12, 2016.
- By flying Southwest Airlines, as a Home Dialyzors United traveler, you will also receive the following benefits:
- 50% bonus Rapid Reward points for your travel to & from the convention with Rapid Rewards # added to your reservation. To enroll in the Rapid Rewards program, visit southwest.com/corporaterapidrewards
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- No peak travel or fuel surcharges
- To take advantage of this offer, click on this link: http://swabiz.com/flight/search-flight.html?cid=99538305
Various hotel shuttles and other transportation to and from the airport are provided these links
- https://mccarran.com/Go/Shuttles.aspx Average cost is $10 pp.
Airport Shuttle Information
- BestAirlineShuttle. 1.888.554.1156 or 1.702.444.1234 ($9/ one way $15 RT, mini buses seat 20 passengers Buses come by every 20-30 minutes)Traveler will need to assist with bags over 70 pounds. ADA vehicles available (seat 16 passengers) Reservations on line (ADA required checkbox is listed under the party name). Online or walk up tickets available)
- BellTrans Charter Shuttle 1.702.739.7990 or 1.800.274.7433 ($14 Round trip pp for shared van $28-$38 RT per person for Limo Share a Ride Online or walk up tickets available. Passengers may have to wait for AD bus to become available. Traveler will need to assist with bags over 50 pounds)
- Showtime Tours 1.702.895.9976 (Rates are $7.50 one way $14/pp round trip Online or walk up tickets available Passengers may have to wait for ADA bus to become available. Traveler may need to assist with bags; no weight limit stated)
- Uber and Lyft are available at specific airport locations for about the same price as a taxi http://milestomemories.boardingarea.com/uber-vegas-airport-costs/
Have Some Fun: Links to Activities and Attractions
Below are links to various activities to help you plan for a fun time while you are visiting Las Vegas. There is something for everyone, every budget, every activity!